I’ve been experimenting with Arduino and electronics over the past few weeks. It’s fascinating stuff, but quite a big learning curve; partly because there is a plethora of resources online that it’s difficult to know where to begin!
So as I come across tutorials that I’ve found useful, I’ll post them here.
Beginners – Getting Started
- Arduino – where it all begins!
- Adafruit – 18 lessons for complete newbies to Arduino and electronics in particular
- TopTechBoy – similar to the above Adafruit tutorials, but videos are about twice the length
- LadyAda – good foray into coding for the Arduino
- Hobbytronics – good basic tutorials on a range of topics, including Arduino and RPi
- Starting Electronics – good course focusing on programming for the Arduino
- Multiwingspan – lots of really well presented tutorials!
- The Ladder Game – LEDs, resistors, button
- i-programmer – including spaceship, motorised pinwheel, crystal ball and Twitter control
- Circuit Easy – tutorials using a range of sensors in particular
- myhackspaceproject – a blog with a range of Arduino projects suitable for beginners and intermediate levels
- MakeUseOf – 10 Arduino project ideas for beginners